ServiceNow 10.14.0 - 10.14.1 Release Notes
Release 10.14.1 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on December 3, 2021.
- Fixed a bug where the Request Item field would disappear after a catalog task loaded.
Release 10.14.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on December 1, 2021.
- Added help text on the Oracle & Concur Role request form.
- We made updates to the Oracle & Concur Role request form including verbiage changes, updated SCTASK creation conditions, and updated help text.
- We added users to the watchlist on the ITS Purchase Order Requests.
- We are allowing decimal percentages on the ITS Purchasing Order Form.
- Made verbiage changes to the Zoom form.
- We updated the verbiage on the Academic Software License Request Form.
- We opened the 'Channel' related on response templates for agents in order for the response templates to show up in the picker.
- We removed some unused indicators in order to clean up our instance.
- There was a minor bug in the autoclose notice where the user would get notified 4-days before instead of 5-days.
- We created a new API in ServiceNow which allows users to create procurement records. Here is the API documentation