ServiceNow 10.19.0 Release Notes
Release 10.19.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022.
- Created downtime fields. Once a change request is approved, a planned outage record will be attached to the change request.
- Added a default values for draft messages
- Once a change is moved to the "requesting approval" stage, the status field is now read only.
- Modified the inbound actions for Academic Affairs HR groups so emails with the subject BOTS: Staff Departure will be routed to them automatically.
- Updated the security restrictions on the ITS - Purchase Order Requests form.
- Removed the Learning Management System check on the Oracle & Concur Other Roles form.
- Updated the description text on the Kuali Research Access Request form to include information regarding IRB access requests.
- Updated the workflow for the Software Order form to remove a subtask.