ServiceNow 9.13.0 Release Notes
Release 9.13.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on June 9, 2021.
- An issue was reported where incoming emails were being matched against the wrong contact. We updated the business rule that handled the matching functionality to only email addresses that contained "@health.ucsd.edu."
- The group hierarchy has been updated for EVC-Colleges-XYZ groups to include a parent group called EVC-Colleges.
- A short description has been added to the Ecotime Campus catalog item in order to provide the user with additional information regarding the form.
- The language for the OnBase Request form has been updated.
- An admin-only button was removed from the agent-view for Requested Items as the same functionality was available in another area. The Cancel RITM button was updated to cancel the workflow/flow in order to properly cancel pending approvals or open tasks.