ServiceNow 10.6.0 Release Notes
Release 10.6.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on October 6, 2021.
- We added fields to the Asset table in order to capture more information on each asset.
- We updated the name of the request catalog category: Sponsored Projects Finance to Awards & Sponsored Projects.
- No results were being populated for the Oracle System Role question: 'General Ledger Role,' so we updated the reference qualifier logic.
- Fixed an issue on BOTS workflows where if a user was selected in the "CC List" field, the workflow would crash instead of adding the user to the watch list.
- Fixed an issue where the "BOTS - Other: Email Merge, Home Dept, etc." workflow would remain open indefinitely, even after all catalog tasks had been closed.
- We updated the redirect URL on logout. It previously redirected the user to ucsdservicedesk.service-now.com instead of our custom URL (support.ucsd.edu).
- We added a new form that lives in the ITS portal: ITS Purchase Order Requests. This form will be used to request new purchase orders OR renew/extend existing purchase orders.
- We updated Case and RITM notifications so that internal watchlist users get notified when additional comments are added.
- Added the automatic import of extension student email addresses to the user database, replacing a manual process
- Fixed and issue where a student authorized payer with a "@ucsd.edu" email address could overwrite the name and account of a user, if the email address had been reused.
- We added useful information when viewing a contact in Agent Workspace.