ServiceNow 12.27.0 - 12.27.2 Release Notes
Release 12.27.2 hotfixed the following bug on July 2, 2023.
- Updated Google Analytics to version 4.
Release 12.27.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on June 28, 2023.
- Released CINFO order guide form with API calls.
- Released NGN Request Form.
- Added help text to the Oracle & Concur Order Guide.
- Added a new OnBase Access Request form.
Agent Tasks and Cases
- Made retroactive fixes to Duration and Business Duration fields for tasks.
- Added rule to update Duration field on all future tasks.
- Created a flow running periodically that
- Gets all cases where status is open or new AND RFA = false
- Sets those records to RFA = true.
- Edited notifications for "Follow Up By Re-opening" so that when a customer is informed that the case has been updated to Open, notifications show update was done by SNOW Admin and not Saul.