Projected Image has Color Distortion
Projected image is displaying, but color is distorted or showing an odd tone or tint.
In many cases, this indicates an issue with the cable or adapter connecting the input device to the projector.
- Check the connection cable and adapter for any visible damage. If using VGA cable, detach from input device and check for any missing or broken the pins on the connector.
- Try connecting another cable and/or adapter (if available) to determine if issue is being caused by current cable / adapter. If other cable works, the faulty cable or adapter will need to be replaced.
- Still happening? If on a Mac computer, check the Display Color settings:
- Go to System Preferences > Display.
- Select the Color tab.
- Try different "Display Profiles" to see if a different color settings resolve distortion.