The ISA Quarterly Preview page can be accessed at: https://instructionalscheduling.ucsd.edu/scheduler/classes
This is where you can view all course details for a given quarter at a glance.
Finding and Filtering Course Offerings
By default, all course offerings and their class components are listed on the Quarterly Preview page. To aid in locating specific classes or class groups, you can use the filtering features:
- To Use the filters to narrow which courses populate on the Preview (① above).
- Typing part or all of an instructor’s name into the search box at the top of the “Instructors” column will filter the quarterly preview, showing you only courses with instructor names that match your search (② above).
- The “Class Details” button next to each class (③ above) opens the “Class Editor” page (also available in the Quarterly Schedule Builder) where you can edit class details, instructor information, components, and meeting time/location. (see KB0033194)
Main features of the Quarterly Preview page
On the Quarterly Preview page you can view a list of all classes for the selected quarter as well as the following information:
- Projected Enrollment (① below)
- Course Name (② below)
- Instructor(s) (③ below)
- Component details (④ below), including
- Enrollment Limit
- Meeting Days and Times
- Meeting Location