How to Change Your Personal Email Address on MyTritonlink
The following article outlines the steps students can use to change their personal email address on MyTritonlink.
- The new password reset tool allows students to send themselves a password reset link using the personal email address listed on myTritonlink. For steps on how to reset your student AD password, go to Reset your Student Account Password
- Your personal email address from myTritonlink can be used for various purposes including but not limited to:
- contacting you when your UCSD email address is no longer active
- as a potential emergency contact method
- social identity authentication post-graduation
Steps to Take
- Log into MyTritonlink
- On the top navigation bar, go to "Personal Tools" and then "Addresses."
- In the "Addresses" page, click on the "Student Email Address" tab. From here, you can change your personal email address on record.
- Enter the new email address and click "Save"