Log in to your Mailing List using Mailman
Learn how to log in to Mailman as an Administrator. UCSD uses the Mailman program, which lets you manage mailing lists and subscriptions via webpages. Using Mailman, you can configure hundreds of options for any mailing lists you manage. It automatically reduces spam and keeps mailing lists clean. Central service machines maintain Mailman mailing lists for all UCSD users.
Steps to Take
- Log in to the list administration page in one of these ways:
- Go to the "Re: Your new mailing list" e-mail you received when you created the list and click the link to the list administration page.
- Enter your list admin page's URL into a browser, e.g.: https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/admin/ListName-L (replace ListName with the actual name of the list. The final character is a lowercase letter 'L' for 'list.')
- Find your admin link on https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/admin/ if your list is advertised.
- Enter your List Administrator password and click Let me in...
- If you forget your password, refer to the "Re: Your new mailing list" e-mail you received when you subscribed.