ServiceNow 12.4.0 Release Notes
Release 12.4.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on January 11, 2013.
- Vendor field in is now non-mandatory when creating new or updating Purchase Order Line Items
- Users that are not seen for 30 days in Active Directory will now have their group membership and roles stripped upon deactivation.
- Enhanced the UC Exchange integration to be able to send fields on linked tables to the recipient instance for display.
- Added acknowledgement alert and checkbox to Cashiers Deposit Form.
- Added instructions when BFS is chosen from the Department list on the Order Computer Equipment form, per customer request.
- Updated the assignment group of tasks created from the Student Hold Request from.
- Updated first tier assignment group on Oracle and Concur Role Removal Request form.
- Updated catalog task to show missing questions on the Payment Request form.
- Updated the watchlist on the ITS Purchase Order Form.
- Fixed a bug on the Order Computer Equipment form where the "what is your association or connection with this role" variable set was sending a supervisor notification email even if non-notifying options were selected.
Release 12.4.1 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on January 12, 2013.
- Cloned the Walk-Up Check-In widget (named UCSD Walk-Up Check-In), modified the HTML of the widget to change the filter query to match UCSDExcludeManuallyCreatedUsers, drop down is now filtered on based on that.