ServiceNow 12.44.0 Release Notes
Release 12.44.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on October 18, 2023.
- Fixed a bug with CMDB model forms not populating cost fields for new models.
- As part of the migration to HR Service Delivery, bulk closed old cases that were part of the old UCPath and HR organizations. Customers that view these old cases in the portal will see information on how to open a new case in the Employee Center for further assistance.
- Fixed a bug where some employees in the "Hiring Manager" field on the Rehired Retiree Approval form were not selectable.
- One Time Payment form now auto populates the employee record number field based on the employee position number. Added a protection to prevent changing the position number to one associated with a different employee.
Request Catalog Items
- Added Knowledge Base Article link to OnBase Access request form.
- Clarified the internal / public options on the Service Offering request form.
- For new tickets created in the Zoom Request Form, ticket status will now start as open instead of pending.
- Changed a security setting so that the additional assignee list was visible on reports.
Service & Support Portal
- Fixed a bug where draft articles were appearing in the Services & Support Portal knowledge bases.
- Internal knowledge bases will now return results when searched in the Services & Support Portals.
- On the Employee Center, the request count badge should now accurately show the number of open requests a customer has.