ServiceNow 12.6.0 Release Notes
Release 12.6.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on January 25, 2023.
Service Catalog / Service Portal
- We made a lot of changes to the Oracle and Concur Order Guide, from workflow changes to approval steps, to verbiage changes, and additional questions.
- HDH Order Guide with 21 accompanying forms for access request of HDH services
- Made updates to the Undergraduate FAS Form to change the intro text, change timing dropdowns and add conditionals for them, add PTF validation, and validate that payment amounts add up.
- Fixed a minor bug on the Confluence/Jira Request Form flow, where the form would crash if the username was empty.
- Made verbiage changes to all the Confluence form emails.
- Fixed a bug on the survey page where surveys weren't showing up for users on the portal.
- Fixed minor bug on triggering surveys.
Groups / Users
- Minor update to the business rule in charge of updating the ITS-ServiceOwners group.
- Updated field order on User + PTF MRVS on Group Management forms.
- Adds messaging for After the fact, Expedited and Emergency changes - offers choices and instructions for each. Expected to reduce the number of expired approvals by ensuring appropriate dates are captured.
- Setup of conditions for picking users who have the ITIL role and are active.
- Inbound rules created to route emails from firstname.lastname@example.org into specific assignment groups and service offerings based on subject line.
- Added 4 new inbound actions for BOTS.
- Updated the system property to re-add format headers on TinyMCE (HTML editor).
- Updated and generalized "Microsoft Office 365" software listing for both Windows and Mac devices.