How to Use the Class Editor
You can access the full Class Editor from the Annual Schedule Build (ASB) (see KB0033134) screen or the Quarterly Preview (see KB0033216) screen.
Class Editor main features
The Class Editor allows you to view select information and to adjust any scheduling details for a course. You can:
- View past enrollments (① below)
- View basic information about the course (② below), including:
- Course number
- Course title
- Date(s) of course approval; an end date of ∞ indicates that the course approval is currently active
- Academic level; academic level codes are:
- GR - Graduate
- LD - Lower Division Undergraduate
- MD - School of Medicine
- PH - School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- UD - Upper Division Undergraduate
- UN - Undergraduate
- An indicator of whether the course is approved or not
- Course subtitle (③ below)
- The term in which the course is scheduled (④ below)
- The projected enrollment (⑤ below)
- An administrator note (⑥ below) (administrator notes only appear in the Instructional Scheduling Assistant and will not be reflected on WebReg)
- View and add/change instructor(s) (⑦ below)
- View and add/change course component(s) (⑧ below)
Steps to Take
From the ASB screen:
- Click the hamburger control (three horizontal line button) in the upper right corner of a particular course (① below).
- Select the option to see all class details (② below).
From the Quarterly Preview screen:
- Click on the Class Details button next to a particular course (③ below).