ServiceNow 11.27.0 Release Notes
Release 11.27.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on November 30, 2022.
- Added a field to the story table called "Technical Approach"
- Added new asset substate Retired -> Returned to vendor, to track when assets have been added to the database but then are returned
- Removed unnecessary field requirements for Retired -> Returned to vendor, and Missing -> Lost/Stolen
- Deprecated the "MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021)" asset model. Replaced Model in asset records with current "Macbook Pro 14" M1 (2021)" model.
- Added the Dell SB521 Soundbar to the order form, as "Dell Soundbar".
- Changed short description format for Asset Tasks generated from the JAMF integration
- Added Bookstore SKU field to purchase order line items.
- Updated options under Select Computer Equipment field for the Order Computer Equipment form.
- Updated manager notification emails.
- Fixed a bug where the email field on the Confluence/Jira Form was being submitted with an empty value.
- Added unit to Recreation Business Office department