ServiceNow 13.3.0 Release Notes
Release 13.3.1 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on December 8, 2023.
- Fixed bug where solution proposed cases from 12/7 were auto-closed the same evening instead of after 3-business days. This only affected cases from 12/7, and auto-closed cases were reopened with a note.
Release 13.3.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on December 6, 2023.
HR Service Delivery
- Removed certain work notes from being created when HR case is transferred between departments.
- Added HR Simplified Agent Dashboard to the Work Menu on Application Navigator.
- Enabled Facet Filtering on the ESC portal. You can now filter searches on different fields.
- Disabled knowledge base on the Advancement portal.
Cases and Tasks
- Fixed task records where "Requires Fulfiller Action" is set to true, but the task was inactive.
- Various changes to the ITS Onboarding Form and Workflow.
- Added more group options on the OnBase Access Form.
- Created new form "Sign-up for Major Incident Text Notifications" that allows users to sign up for major incident SMS notifications.
- Updated a bug where new users weren't being added to the External Customer.