ServiceNow 12.7.0 - 12.7.1 Release Notes
Release 12.7.1 introduced the following hotfix to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on February 3, 2023.
Order Computer Equipment Form
- Fixed an issue where request items related to Order Computer Equipment Form stopped running through the workflows.
Release 12.7.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on February 1, 2023.
- Certain OFC group changes can now be auto-approved.
- Fixed a bug on the procurement API where project and task were not automatically populating on PO Line Items
- Permalinks to KB Articles in the portal will now properly send people to the most recent version of an article, even after article version updates. System admins should no longer see errors when viewing permalinks.
- Order Computer Equipment Form
- Added two additional departments - Institutional Research and University Marketing
- Pricing updates on printers
- Updated docking station selections
- Added a link to the FAQ near the beginning of the item
- Recipients that do not submit their own request will now be automatically added as a watcher on the request
- Removed ability to submit a cell phone request with an empty project number
- Fixed a typo in the HDH Order Guide
- Updated descriptions and fields on the Purchase Goods and Submit a Business Office Request forms
- September is now a "Summer" monthly selection and added chart string validation to the FAS form.
- Added a table field to show short description of UC Exchange instances