ServiceNow 9.4.0 - 9.4.1 Release Notes
Release 9.4.1 introduced the following bug fix to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented April 9, 2021.
- A recent update to the Payment Request form enabling customers to validate chart string elements against OFC data inadvertently blanked the display of these chart string elements for already-submitted payment requests. Now, agents should again be able to these chart string elements on previously-submitted requests.
Release 9.4.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented on April 7, 2021.
- Removed unused Paris-related related lists from the group form.
- We updated the course codes for the UCPath Access Request LMS checker.
- We added a client-side watcher to the 'UCSD Solution Proposed' widget to disable reject solution/accept the solution of a case if the ticket closes by some other mean while the user is on the screen.
- Some users reported getting a 404 landing page after submitting the Phone Upgrade request form.
- We have added a blurb to the closing notification of the UCPath Access Request form which provides more information for the user.
- The UCSD Oracle Integration application has been updated to automatically retrieve and update OFC chart string elements via API. These chart string elements will allow customers submitting forms with chart string information to more easily verify the chart string element they have entered is active, and accurate.
- We added the ability for the UCPath record producer to have auto-fillable links.
- The payment request form has been updated to include valid chart string elements from Oracle Finance. When entering a chart string element, such as 'Fund, Account, etc.", you will be able to select from a list of currently active chart strings.
- The Work Health Management form has been renamed to the Work Location Status form and the flu attestation question has been removed.