ServiceNow 12.45.0 Release Notes
Release 12.45.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on October 25, 2023.
- Agent Assist is now hidden by default when opening a case from an Agent Workspace
- "Don't Send Notifications" Checkbox is now present on Case view, which works the same way as the one in Agent view.
- HR Agents can now create, share, and schedule custom reports. Please see our knowledge base for more information on ServiceNow reporting.
- Updated the AD integration to use code snippets instead of event triggers.
- Fixed a bug where printer PO lines were not populating.
- Fixed a bug where employee IDs were not copied from the user record to the HR profile record, leading to inconsistent data updates.
- Adjusted Oracle form submissions in Dev and QA to make API calls to Oracle subprod instance, instead of the production instance.
- Disable submission for the Laptop Loaner for non-student users