ServiceNow 12.8.0 Release Notes
Release 12.8.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on February 8, 2023.
- Modifications to the workflow for the Student Check Reissue Form to make all form variables appear on catalog tasks and to add a new notification for when one task is Closed Skipped
- Updated logic for the solution proposed button. It now saves the case with the changes made so it doesn't lose work, but sets status to Open if there are no comments added.
- Added new section headers and line breaks to help break up the flow of the order form visually.
- Fixed minor bug on the Kuali Research Form. Bug errored out the flow when either requested for or manager didn't have a valid email address.
- Updated Group Management Forms to require PTF from managers when adding members to a group.
- Updated Group Management forms to reduce spam from OFC.
- Added functionality to Purchase Goods form to auto-populate fields based on URL
- Removed 'Pending Retirement' button from Knowledge Base Articles.