ServiceNow 13.5.0 Release Notes
Release 13.5.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on December 20, 2023.
- Added a flow that will remove system 6, 18, 63 ids from non-employees.
- Limited the ability to transfer HR cases to other HR assignment groups. HR cases need to be out of draft status in order to transfer to other HR groups.
- Added new service and service offering for Academic Personnel Systems (APS).
- Added a new category to transfer licenses and new events category under add-on licenses. Also some minor changes to the workflow regarding short description for RITM/SCTASK/REQ, RITM/SCTASK layout.
- Added case agent role to HR-BI-Reporting Assignment Group
- Minor changes to ServiceDesk's Workspace
- Updates to Offering Managers AD Integration.
- Verbiage updates to Oracle and Concur form.
- Changed SLA breach time for Priority 4 request case types from 5 business days to 15 business days.
- We have removed the knowledge article author from client view in the portal. Agents (both CSM and HR) will still be able to see the author of an article when logged in.
- Updated Twilio Major Incident Flows to exclude inactive users from being notified.
- Adds Mark as Spam and Mark as Duplicate action in the context menu for HR cases in Agent View.
- Adds Mark as Spam and Mark as Duplicate action in the three dots menu on the UCSD Workspace
- Refined our hardware manufacturer list, and filtered the "Manufacturer" variable in the New CMDB Model Request by Manufacturers only.
- Added new field to the Agent Funding table called Total User Funding.
Service Portal/Request Catalog
- Minor edits to student laptop loaner form.
- No public release notes needed. We enabled ITS-StaffAdmin to view the form in the portal so Lexie can submit student onboarding requests, and we reassigned the first task to ITS-StaffAdmin.
- Updated CINFO form to allow email-search.
- Updated UI Policy for Payment Request form.
- Added new form called Confluence: Add User to Space. Adds verified users to a valid Confluence Space after Space Admin approval.
- Verbiage changes on the Oracle PPM Award Temporary Extension Request Form.