ServiceNow 10.2.0 Release Notes
Release 10.2.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-09-08.
- Fixed an issue where users were receiving an incorrect set of system roles, preventing them from seeing information on the portal.
- Fixed an issue where the Internal Watch List was allowing non-agents to be selected. This change is reflected across all "Task" records: Cases, Case Tasks, Request Items, Catalog Tasks, Changes, etc.
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to manually create catalog tasks underneath RITMs. Catalog tasks are generated automatically through workflow.
- Added additional information to a catalog task created by a BOTS request workflow.
- Added logic on the Student Portal's 'Submit a ticket' form to allow us to preload information on the form
- Updated instructions on several BFS forms
- Updated question text on the Zoom Request form
- Renamed “Submit a Ticket to Ecotime” to “Submit a Ticket to Campus Timekeeping” on the UCPath Portal