How to Submit Online Assignments through Canvas
If enabled, Canvas allows students to submit assignments online for their courses. Follow the steps below to turn in a file upload assignment through Canvas.
- Instructors may choose to have assignments submitted through different sources. You should confirm where you will be submitting assignments with your instructor.
- Assignments in Canvas may show the deadline to turn in the assignment.
- The instructor may require a certain file type that must be submitted.
Steps to Take
- Navigate to the course.
- Locate the assignment and select the assignment's name.
- Select Submit Assignment at the top right
- Under the File Upload tab, select Choose File to attach a file.
- Click Submit Assignment.
Confetti will appear indicating a successful submission. Successful submission details will also be displayed on the right side of the assignment's submission page.