ServiceNow 11.10.0 - 11.10.2 Release Notes
Release 11.10.2 hotfixed the following:
- Updated the units displayed in the "Submit a Business Office Request" and "Employee Email / AD Request" forms.
- Made the Unit field required on the "Employee Email / AD Request" form.
Release 11.10.1 hotfixed the following:
- Fixed an issue with agent billing where users were getting their agent billing records deactivated.
Release 11.10.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on July 27, 2022.
- We created a new Submit a Ticket form for BOTS related questions.
- We created a new eIRB Form.
- The BOTS Employee AD / EMail Request Form is now a standalone form. Some options have changed slightly, but the from is still accessible in the HR Category of the ITS Request Catalog.
- We updated the UC Exchange Integration to include copying attachments when transferring tickets from one instance to another.
- We are adding logic to auto remove inactive users from groups.
- We added new functionality to approvals which allows us to add short description on the approval.
- We are allowing notifications to be sent on closed case tasks.