ServiceNow 12.13.0 Release Notes
Release 12.13.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on March 15, 2023.
- Automated the procedure for deploying asset records in the database via the Order Computer Equipment workflow.
When an agent closes the Deployment task, the following fields are sourced and populated automatically (if the values are available) before the RITM is closed by the system:
- Asset mobility
- Assigned To
- Support group
- Status: In Use
- Email sent from the Digital Accessibility Concern form will now attempt to automatically find the contact person if an email address is provided in the email body.
- The assignment group will no longer auto-clear when applying a template to a form that changes organization.
- Group leads and group managers can update the "Use Auto Assignment" checkbox for groups they manage.
- Made verbiage changes to the Emergency Loan Request form.
- Fixed error so that when "Total Award Amount" and "Payment" correctly match the Undergrad Payment Request form can be submitted.