ServiceNow 10.28.0 - 10.29.0 Release Notes
Release 10.29.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on March 23, 2022.
- Fixed a typo in the choices for the "Ring Group" field on the Phone Log table.
- We have removed all email@example.com contacts from our system, except for one called Guest Contact. Agents can select this contact this contact if they wish to create a case for a user without an email address.
- All categories should now display on request catalog pages in the service portal.
- Request items (RITMs) with a workflow that completed longer than 180 days ago would no longer correctly display a phase diagram on the list view, since the underlying information was removed from the system via an automatic job. Modified the job so that RITMs no longer have this underlying information removed going forward. The team will be monitoring the size of the table to ensure that this change does not create a performance impact.
- Made text changes to the ITS Purchasing Form and added a new type of request choice.
- Added additional fields to the asset & purchase order forms to store imported data.
- Imported OFC task records now have project information
Release 10.28.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on March 16, 2022.
- Added Chart String variables to the Non-Salary Cost Transfer form.
- We added a notification to the UCPath Cognos Reports Access Request workflow.
- We have expanded the Business Duration field and logic and to RITMs, Change Requests, Problem, and Requests. This field can be reported on in order to see the amount of time an item was open within business hours. If this field shows up as 1 day, note that's 24 business hours and about 3 actual business days.