ServiceNow 11.16.0 - 11.16.2 Release Notes
Release 11.16.2 introduced an update to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was hotfixed on September 14, 2022.
- Removed auto reset of "CAB required" field when Resource Review category is selected
Release 11.16.1 introduced an update to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 8, 2022.
- Modified the description of the "Submit a Ticket to the UC Learning Center" form to inform customers of a system error.
Release 11.16.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 7, 2022.
- Made some changes to the Bossmail@ucsd.edu email notification for clarity and to help aid in process adherence:
- Adjusted subject line to remove RITM and requestor, added PO number
- Removed some unnecessary text from the notification email
- Added clarification text re: work notes and shipping to Lola Lim
- Replaced order form variables with Product Models for the Line Items in the PO itself, to clarify what we are asking Bookstore for
- We made verbiage changes to the Oracle PPM Request form.
- Adjusted the verbiage on a question on the TritonLink News Request Form
- We are now notifying internally if a case was closed by the customer.
- Created a new tab, fields and business logic to enable reviewing resource requests in ServiceNow - this functionality is restricted to the Normal change flow
- Modified the Normal flow to route approvals to ITS-AP-Resources group for approval - no other approvers are required
- Added another choice for justification - Security Remediation