ServiceNow 11.20.0 Release Notes
Release 11.20.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on October 5, 2022.
- Fixed a security bug which allowed other users to read internal KB articles when they shouldn't have access.
- Added new copy+pastable notes to the Sourcing task
- Added new form functionality to clear out the Model field when Product Model gets changed
- Added new Work Note to Purchase Orders to remind Bookstore agents to apply 3 year AppleCare to all Mac products
- Updated verbiage on the Onbase Request Form.
- Removed duplicate request catalog category 'Campus Card' on the Student portal
- Fixed a bug causing a console error when users would select a service offering in the "Submit a Ticket to Budget & Finance Support" form.
- Fixed Interactive Filter on the BFS Feedback Dashboard