ServiceNow 10.3.0 Release Notes
Release 10.3.2 introduced the following fix to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 20, 2021.
- Fixed a bug where users with the appropriate TMS role were not seeing the TMS URL field on the case form.
Release 10.3.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 15, 2021.
- Each item should follow the format of "Previously, our instance of ServiceNow did ___, which made users experience ___. We have changed ___ so that now users will experience ___." You don't have to use this exact structure, just establish "what was, what changed, what now is."
- We hid a backend variable that was creating confusion for the approvers.
- Fixed a bug where the workflow for the items in the BOTS: Business Systems Access order guide would fail to start for certain customers.
- Updated verbiage on the Refund Request form.
- We deactivated some legacy notifications. This will be an ongoing process until we deactivate all legacy notifications from all legacy record types (ex. general requests).
- Updated the list of allowed attachment types to only those that can be sent via email. Agents will receive an error message if they attempt to upload an attachment type that is non-allowed.
- We added business duration functionality to RITMs.
- We updated the action status field on the case table to indicate correctly new cases.
- Added assignment group on RITMs.