ServiceNow 13.6.0 Release Notes
Release 13.6.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on January 3, 2023.
HR Service Delivery
- Updated verbiage on the closure notification for HR Cases.
- Re-enabled 'Exact Match' on the Employee Center portal.
- Edited description field on HR General Inquiry cases to show line breaks in Agent View.
- Updated property to fix a bug where agent favorites were disappearing.
- Updated CINFO API to allow 409 response status to be considered as success.
- Added fields to the Datahub/AWS forms.
- Updated verbiage to the Oracle PPM Award Temporary Extension Request Form.
- Replaced the Dell Ultrasharp 24" monitor with the latest model on the Order Computer Equipment form.
- Updated notifications so that both the editor and the author of knowledge articles get notified if a knowledge article is rejected.