ServiceNow 11.9.0 Release Notes
Release 11.9.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on July 20, 2022.
- Added a new field on the product model table which allows us to specify when an item will be in stock.
Dashboards & Reports
- In response to agent feedback, you can now right click cases from a dashboard and mark them as spam or duplicate.
- Fixed an issue where all locations were not importing correctly from Tririga, the campus's location management system.
- Updated the service offering on the Student Check Reissue Request form to "Student Cash/Check Payments". You may need to adjust personal reports to use the new Service Offering.
- Updated the Order Equipment form's instructional language, notifications, and questions.