ServiceNow 10.4.0 Release Notes
Release 10.4.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-09-22.
- Adjusted the conditions of the customer satisfaction survey so that automated emails and spam cases do not receive a survey invitation.
- Modified change notifications to display the ticket number as a clickable link instead of the previous URL link.
- Added a communication plan to the standard change template.
- Added category to the approval view.
- Added an internal alert system for when ServiceNow doesn't receive an email after a certain amount of time. The alert creates a case for the ServiceNow to team to investigate.
- Added help text to the Oracle PPM Award Temporary Extension Request form.
- Adjusted the wording of the Contact ServiceNow Team form to help clarify which types of issues should be reported.
- Changed the name of the Business & Finance Catalog category from "Post Award Financials" to "Sponsored Projects Finance".
- Moved and renamed the last remaining "Business Office" groups into the "Academic Affairs" organization.