ServiceNow 11.24.0 -11.24.1 Release Notes
Release 11.24.1 introduced the following hotfix to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on November 4, 2022.
- Updated wording to the Flu Vaccine Attestation / Declination form.
Release 11.24.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on November 2, 2022.
- Renamed the "Resource Review" tab to "Resource Request" and adjusted fields, including help text
- Added who created the request to approval notifications
- Request assigned to the BARS and AP team will now automatically set the organization to IT Services
- Fixed a bug where additional columns in our Employee Data Load were not properly being imported into the system during our nightly import
- Cleaned up nonessential log entries, which should increase overall system performance
- Retired old models and added new models to the Order Computer Equipment form
- Updated the Flu Vaccine Attestation / Declination form for employees for 2022-2023
- Removed "100% Remote" as an exemption option from the COVID-19 Vaccination Exception Request - Student form
- Fixed a bug on the My Tickets page where clicking on "View More" would load tickets in a random order