CMS: Recover Deleted Pages, Files or Folders (Assets)
Learn how to recover deleted assets within the CMS.
- Most users will only be able to recover assets that they themselves deleted
- If you do not see an asset you need to recover in the Trash folder, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Steps to Take
Recovering a deleted asset
- Open your site in the CMS
- Select Trash from the top of the file structure on the left side of the screen
- Find your deleted content:
- Use the table columns to sort through your Trash
- Use the Search box on the right side
- Check the box next to your content
- Click the Recover icon
- You will see a confirmation that your asset was recovered. The asset will be returned to its original location.
- To restore the asset to the live site, you will still need to publish it.