ServiceNow 13.9.0 Release Notes
Release 13.9.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on January 24, 2023.
HR Service Delivery
- Agents can now select an assignment group when transferring a Customer Service Case to an HR Case.
- Limits which HR services the "Change HR Service" allows, to only specific allowed services.
- Updated org chart to prevent inactive users from showing up.
UCSD Agent Workspace
- Fixed some links on the ITS-ServiceDesk variant of UCSD Agent Workspace
- Removed the compose section in Workspaces for cases and tasks.
- Added customer email address to case and task headers in Workspace.
- Fixed a bug where the category options did not show up when Organization changed on cases in Workspace.
- Fixed the Mark as Spam and Mark as Duplicate actions on Workspace so that they execute even if mandatory fields are not filled out.
- Updated Email, Google and Mailing Lists form with new price of $1440 for 10TB Google Cloud Storage. Also updated the script to make calculation for Total Cost correct.
- Allowed Health Faculty/Staff to use the option for Google Group on the Email, Google and Mailing Lists form.
- Made minor changes to the Student Check Reissue Request Form.
- Fixed an issue where the Virtual Agent would error out when creating a case for non-agents and non-admins.
- Updated the Fallback topic branch that manages Case Creations for unauthenticated users to try and encourage better input. Added error checking when prompting for Email address.
- Fixed an issue where new versions of KB Articles only showed view counts of the last version from the last 30 days. New versions now show all view counts in an article's history.
- Created an email notification for authors when their knowledge article is retired either from pending or from published workflow.
- Added Fix Script to silently remove pending knowledge articles that were last updated more than a month ago. Authors of these articles will not be notified.
- Prevented non-admin users from modifying 3 Guest/Spam accounts.