ServiceNow 9.17.0 Release Notes
Release 9.17.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-07-07.
- On the Case form in agent view, we have removed the blue blurb explaining the Follow Up By date field. We replaced this text with a mouseover on the field label reading "Select a date and click 'Request Info' to remove the case from your queue until the date selected or a customer response occurs."
- On the Case form, we have added the Due Date field. Agents can utilize this field for internal sorting and prioritization as desired. This field does not power any automation.
- Users previously reported seeing a "resolution shaper" warning banner when viewing a case preview. We have resolved this and removed the warning.
- We made a minor change to the UCPath Cognos form that requires users to add attachments upon certain choice selections.
- We made a minor text change to the training verbiage on UCPath Cognos form.
- When users submitted the Salary Cost Transfer form, the resulting case did not set the organization to Business Financial Services. We made it so that the organization would autofill on insert.
Release 9.17.1 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on July 13, 2021.
- We updated the max number of records that get autoclosed from 1000 to 5000. The increase will allow for more cases to be autoclosed and reduce the backlog of solution proposed cases that haven't been updated in more than 3 days.
Release 9.17.2 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on July 16, 2021.
- Users reported the links on the Oracle PPM Sponsored/General Project forms were not working. We updated the links so that they work accordingly.