ServiceNow 9.3.0 - 9.3.2 Release Notes
Release 9.3.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on March 31, 2021.
- Initial configurations for Agent Workspace has been released:
- Lists have been reconfigured completely to hide several tables that aren't used
- Work, Walk-up, Cases, and Request Catalog lists have been updated to reflect the expected lists that agents see in the application navigator
- Default behavior for buttons and UI actions have been fixed
- Form header information for common tables have been updated to reflect relevant information
- Live notifications have been updated so that agents will be pinged when a case's Requires Fulfiller Action field goes back to true, or when a case is assigned to the user.
- The Contact 360 ribbon widget has been updated with more relevant information
- More updates and enhancements are planned for the future
- We have added the field, Meeting URL, to the Major Incident application. This field is only available for major incidents and it is located under the Major Incident Tab. It allows for Major Incident users to update the meeting link in case the default (Zoom) goes down.
- Submission details for the UCPath Access Request form weren't visible for agents, which has been addressed in this patch.
- The Work Health Management form has been updated to distinguish options for AM and PM for each day of the week for users reporting that they are working on campus. The related API has also been updated to reflect these items.
- We have added the ability to preload the service offering field on the "Submit a Ticket" case form that lives in the Research portal.
- In the tickets section of My Stuff, the record details section when viewing tickets has been updated to show text relevant to the ticket's current status, instead of a generic heading.
Release 9.3.1 introduced the following new hotfixes and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on April 1, 2021.
- Users should now be able to submit UCPath inquiries without fields clearing themselves automatically
- Visibility for the following catalog items and categories has been adjusted in response to customer comment: TPA Request Form, Get Help From Our Campus Partners
- We modified rules that automatically default catalog item visibility when new items are created.
- We modified certain back-end script includes to allow non-agent users to properly load data into certain Service Catalog items.
Release 9.3.2 introduced the following new hotfixes to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on April 2, 2021.
- The "Requested for" variable has been added back to various forms after being mistakenly removed in a previous update.