This article contains basic troubleshooting steps to re-connect an ITS supported network printer.
To navigate to the printer server, you will need to identify your work location using the table below, as the appropriate network path depends on your work location/department.
1. Identify the printer that you are trying to connect to using the table below. The network path depends on your work location/department (listed on the right side of the table).
2. Click start and search for "run"
3. Enter the print server network path (from the table above). For example, a employee in the "Resource Management and Planning (RMP)" department would input the following:
4. Locate the printer, right click, and click "connect".
5. If you are unable to locate or reconnect to the printer, please contact the ITS Service Desk via the phone number or email below:
If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket at support.ucsd.edu/its or contact the ITS Service Desk at (858) 246 - 4357.