ServiceNow 12.3.0 Release Notes
Release 12.3.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on January 4, 2023.
- Modified the JAMF notification step so that the Asset Task is assigned to the ITS-WorkstationLifecycle assignment group, to nobody in particular. Previously, all tasks were assigned to Richie Cruz.
- Fixed a bug on Order Computer Equipment form where estimated shipping times messages would incorrectly show up for models with no estimated shipping times for external users.
- Bookstore SKU added as a default column under related links of Purchase Orders.
- Removed SCTASK for ITS-WorkstationLIfeCycle on the following forms: Confluence/JIRA, UCPath Cognos, Edit Assignment Group.
- Fixed a bug where order guide REQs would have approvers tied to it.
- Fixed a bug which now allows users with the role ucsd_guest_contact_admin to edit manually created contacts. More specifically, be able to edit: first name, last name, active, email address.
- Updated record limit user is able to see in My Stuff.
- Fixed a bug on the My Tickets widget where it loaded the user at the bottom of the page, but now it is doing it at the top.