ServiceNow 12.29.0 - 12.29.1 Release Notes
Release 12.29.0 hotfixed the following issue on July 19, 2023.
- Fixed a bug that was causing duplicate group membership records on importing group membership from AD, causing the system to be unable to process additional imports.
Release 12.29.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on July 12, 2023.
Service Portal/Request Catalog/Platform
- Bug on catalog items where the window tab didn't autopopulate the catalog item name.
- Cases created from the Submit a Business Office Request form will be set to restricted if the office is EVCBO and request type is "HR/Timekeeping".
- Added knowledge base contextual search to the Submit a ticket to Budget & Finance record producer.
- 4 new inbound actions created for email@example.com for TritonCash/Dining Plan, Campus Housing Billing and Charges, Undergrad Housing, and Summer Housing
- Minor changes to the Oracle and Concur Role Requests Form to include red text on the Oracle & Concur Approvers section
- Verbiage changes on the Financial Unit Lookup Tool.
- Verbiage changes to the 'attachment required' blurb.
- Allows "View Restrictions" on cases to be edited after the case is closed
- Fixed an issue where the SNOW team would get alerted by mistake about an error in the Pull Work Location Status Flow.
- Re-added approval push notifications to mobile app for change requests.
- Added position number under Employee Information