ServiceNow 11.17.0 Release Notes
Release 11.17.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 14, 2022.
- Knowledge Base Owners and Managers can now make themselves the author of a KB article, overriding the automatic population by the system.
- Updated ServiceNow's email configuration to use modern authentication protocols.
- Added a separate email account for processing abuse and phishing reports separate from the main ticket ingestion email account
- Added a new field to display an employee's vice-chancellor area on their user record
- Created a new form for MECM licensing
- Updated the Example ServiceNow Order Guide with workflow changes
- Removed the alert notification from the UC Learning form
- Reverted the short description of the Oracle PPM General Project Request form
- Updated verbiage on the Order Equipment form