Schedule Individual Podcast Sessions
Instructors and TAs with an existing podcasting agreement can schedule individual podcast sessions through Educational Technology Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) that will be added to their course podcast page on podcast.ucsd.edu.
- Class sessions (including normally scheduled lectures, discussion and review sessions) can only be podcasted if they are posted to the Schedule of Classes.
- The session(s) must be affiliated with a course that already has a Podcasting Agreement, or a normally scheduled podcast.
- The session(s) must be in a podcast-ready lecture hall or classroom.
Steps to Take
1. Send an email to email@example.com requesting one or more individual podcast scheduling at least 2 days before the podcast is to be recorded. Include the following information:
- Course Code and Section Number (e.g. BIBC 101 A00)
- Time(s) and date(s) of the podcast, which must be reflected in the Schedule of Classes
- Room Number of the Podcast (e.g. Pepper Canyon Hall 109)
- Any extra recording time past the scheduled time (podcasts can run up to 5 extra minutes, e.g. 10:00 a.m. to 10:55 a.m.)
- Audio and/or Screencast (if different from normal scheduled podcast)