ServiceNow 9.21.0 Release Notes
Release 9.21.1 introduced the following bug-fix into the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on August 5, 2021.
- Non-agent users should now be able properly see pending and closed approvals in the portal.
Release 9.21.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on August 4, 2021.
- Labels have been added to the "In Business Hours" field choices on the phone log table so that we can easily filter in Performance Analytics and Reporting.
Performance Analytics / Reporting
- We are cleaning up our reporting tables by removing unused indicators and PA widgets.
- We updated the order of change request approvals on the mobile app to reflect the browser view.
- We added Chancellor's Office as a new organization to the system.
- We updated RITM's internal notifications to CC active approvers when the customer adds comments. This is in an effort to give the approvers the ability to discuss their approval with the customer if needed.
- We removed the ability for agents to create global templates as this permission is reserved for administrators.