ServiceNow 12.41.0 Release Notes
Release 12.41.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 27, 2023.
- UCSD Branding has been applied to the Knowledge Feedback Task email notification.
- Reduced the amount of time that emails will retry to send if we receive an error message from our email server.
- When changing an assignment group on an HR Case, fixed a bug where the assignment group's manager would sometimes be automatically assigned to the HR Case.
- On HR Cases, when previewing the "Opened for" or "Subject person", the popup window now contains the UCPath Employee ID and Vice-Chancellor Area.
- Assignment groups changes are now visible in the activity log of HR Cases.
- Knowledge article authors can now explicitly grant or restrict access to different groups of users on a per-article basis through the "Can Read" and "Cannot Read" field on the article creation page.
- Minor wording edits to the Purchase Goods request form
- Updated the 2023 - 2024 Academic Year / Summer Session dates on the Undergraduate Scholarship request form
- Replaced the Dell Precision model in the Order Computer Equipment form with the latest version (5680).
Virtual Agent (Sunny)
- Added functionality to "Resolved your issue" to capture the name of the original topic that was chosen by the user.
- Created an inactive topic to serve as a showcase for parties interested in the virtual agent.
- Enabled natural language understanding (NLU) for the virtual agent
- Disabled the "Move-In Tech Support" topic and removed it from the list of promoted topics in the default content experience.
- Added new topic flow branch that improves the process of unauthenticated users submitting Cases via the fallback topic.