How to Update Zoom to the Latest Version
If you are experiencing errors while using Zoom, it might be time to update your Zoom desktop software. Many issues can be resolved by keeping your software up to date. This article lists the steps needed to initiate a Zoom update.
- Patch security threats and resolve common errors by keeping Zoom software up to date.
- UC San Diego customers must use Single Sign-On (SSO) or Google when authenticating to Zoom.
Steps to Take
- Sign in to your Zoom's desktop client
- At the top right, click your profile picture
- Select Check for Updates
- You will be notified that your client is either up-to-date or if Zoom will need to install updates
If you do not see "Check for Updates", please contact your department IT to assist with upgrading the Zoom application on the department managed device.
Zoom Mobile Updates
Check the Google Play or the Apple App Store for current mobile updates.