ServiceNow 12.25.0 - 12.25.1 Release Notes
Release 12.25.1 applied a hotfix on 6/16/23.
- Fixed a bug where the import of supplier sites from Oracle Financials Cloud was hanging indefinitely, leading to certain supplier sites not being created. Manually ran an off-schedule import to populate the latest sites before the next nightly load.
Release 12.25.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 6/15/23.
- Agents can now view tags directly on the case form without needing to go into the menu:
- Only active users are now selectable on the external watch list across all forms
- When viewing a catalog task in the agent view, comments are now shown above work notes, similar to other forms.
- Updated the Order Computer Equipment form with new equipment models.
- Modified the wording on the "Submit a ticket to advancement" form.
- Temporary Employment Services users are now able to view and submit the Emergency Loan Request Form.