ServiceNow 11.23.0 Release Notes
Release 11.23.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on October 26, 2022.
Service Portal Forms
- Updated the SFS Campus Card Request form to use approvals.
- Added values to mandatory fields for the Intercampus Recharge form.
Fixes for Agents and Users
- Updated a flow that deactivates agent billing records if the user hasn't been updated in LDAP in the last 30 days.
- Fixed a bug on cases and case tasks where agents could sometimes assign a record to a group and agent that was part of a different organization.
- Added a flow that makes sure a user doesn't have both snc_internal and snc_external roles. This runs every hour.