Edit a Published Article
Steps to edit published articles in the Knowledge Base.
- Always Checkout an article when making edits - this ensures that current article remains visible and new version is created for editing and drafting purposes.
Steps to Take
- Identify article with missing or outdated information information - open article in fulfiller reader view.
- How to reach fulfiller reader view: Go to Knowledge > Homepage > Search here for article and select.
- Select Edit in the top right corner.
- On the next screen, select Checkout - new version of article will be created to edit, while current version remains published.
- Edit or add information as necessary to your new version.
- If you need to save your work to finish later, select Update in the top right corner.
- To continue work, navigate to Knowledge --> My Knowledge Articles and select article
- OR return to the article in reader view, select An updated version of this article is available at the top, then select Edit
- Once changes are complete, select View Article (located in the bottom left) to preview the reader's view
- Ready for publication? Go back to editor and select Publish in top right corner. This should send your article for approval.
- If your changes are approved, your new version will replace current version in publication.