ServiceNow 10.7.0 Release Notes
Release 10.7.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-10-13.
- We discovered a way that users could submit a case without some of the required fields, such as assignment group. We adjusted some data policies to prevent this from happening. Users that attempt to submit a case without all required fields will now receive an error message.
- Emails sent to email@example.com from Kuali Build will now extract the customer information from the email body
- Updated the verbiage on the Resource Transfer Request form
- Updated the assignment group of the SCTASK generated by the Category Code Request form
- Updated the Request New Confluence Space form to prevent submission by non-ITS users in order to closely control growth of licensing costs