ServiceNow 12.14.0 Release Notes
Release 12.14.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on March 23, 2023.
- Updated Submit a Ticket to Extension Studies form.
- The Confluence Access Request form has been updated to automatically add users from approved requests into a newly created license group.
- When selecting Procurement Card on the Oracle and Concur Approver form for, the RITM would close incomplete, even though it should've closed successfully. We updated the workflow to avoid this.
- Updated the order of the 'User + PTF; fields so that 'Hidden' fields are now at the end of the MRVS.
- Updated the 'Manage Individual User' to allow users to add/remove user as a group lead.
- Fixed a bug where rejecting solution on cases by guest accounts caused the "Action Status" field to update to "Agent response needed". "Action Status" now updates to "Customer Rejected Solution".
- Updated the 'Cancel RITM' button to allow group managers and group leads to use it.
- Verbiage changes on the KB Approval Reminders notification.
- Added new public facing forms on the Student portal.
- Removed Legacy Application Tab from navbar.
- Cleanup duplicate Agent Workspace tab in navbar.