ServiceNow 12.47.0 Release Notes
Release 12.47.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on November 8, 2023.
Human Resources (HR)
- Added work note on transferred HR case referencing old HR case.
- Updated subject line for HR assigned to agent notifications.
- Added new HR Service "BI Reporting - Employee Support".
- Made Enhancements to HR General Inquiry form
- Created new rules governing Action Status field for HR Cases. New Action Statuses are "New Case", "Updated by Customer" and "Customer Response Needed".
- Implemented a fix where Apple devices purchased using the Order Computer Equipment form wasn't properly triggering the JAMF task automation.
- Added Twilio integration to send SMS to users when a Major Incident is created.
- Fixed a bug where the Microsoft Surface warranty work note was triggering for non-Surface Pro devices.
- Updates to a filed on the Transact Operator Requests form
- Added business phone to the sys_popup view for contacts
- Added new Virtual Agent Topic - Reset Password: Active Directory
- Verbiage changes to the Campus ID Card Request Form.
- Made enhancements to Oracle and Concur Roles Request Form
- Added new Process Enhancement section for Budget and Finance Enhancement Request Form.
- Added Procurement Card Dept Administration Access Request Form integrated with Docusign